Basic sponsorship activities are in general four:
• Those that bring Art near the public.
• Those that help young artists to show their talent.
• Those that support non profit traditional or innovative institutions organizations, artistic groups (museums / theaters / art group / schools) proven to serve the art and need of support.
• Those that support the infrastructure, preservation or rehabilitation and promotion of cultural heritage.
The Sponsorship areas are:
• Arts & Letters.
• Cultural Heritage.
• Modern Civilization.
• Education – Science.
• To Social Problems.
At event management and in order to maximize the impact we keep audience profile. Data such as demographics, habits, trends, attitudes and behavior are those who help us learn our audience.
« Strategy ».
• At the strategy development of the event we highlight the best elements of the event.
• At the strategy development of the event we answer to the question WHY?.
« Sponsorship ».
• We explain to Sponsors the benefits from their participation.
• We choose the Sponsor after investigation of their profile and philosophy.